Life is Good.
The Workshop to Rock Your World.
What I Do...
I am in the business of belief reprogramming.
The art of radically shifting the shape of the thoughts that underpin lives.
My commitment to myself and to those I work with is to wholeheartedly provide the frameworks that create happiness now and success at will.
My spirit is forever warm and giving. I embark upon the challenge of giving fully to myself as much as I do to others.
I am well aware of the magical connection of giving and forgiving. And I teach and practice this every day.
My gift is seeing the enormous talent and power within people and helping others perceive how their zone of genius can make a real difference in the world.
And the most tangible reflection of the work I do is when people see their big dreams come true. Even more so, when they start creating the most ‘out there’ goals that light up their being and when those visions become reality.
The work I do one to one is by invitation and referral only. I commit time and energy to people who are ready, albeit scared, about the exciting changes they are willing to make. My one to one work is my favourite work right now.
The beauty of what I do is help you make profound changes in a single day, hour or moment. And this is why I love conducting these workshops. In these workshops, people feel their world and their hearts opening up. I cannot resist the opportunity to be in a room leading a group of like-minded individuals who are 100% committed to happiness, growth and purpose.
At the workshop
The kind of work we will do
We will be learning how to reprogram your mind so that you remove or lessen the beliefs that no longer serve you. Some people use this to quit sugar. Others use this to feel more deserving, beautiful or powerful.
We explore the process of tapping into what you really want and taking the steps to ensure your dreams happen in real time. This is beyond goal setting.
We go through the ways we can dramatically improve our reception of other people and our social interactions. You will learn how to have more charisma and fill your relationship with more love.
I also teach health practices, overcoming depression/anxiety, manifesting anything, lifestyle, filters that empower us, sport psychology and state management. Some of these will be integrate, but otherwise we can do a follow up workshop or call that tunes into the area that interests you most.
So, do you need this workshop? Will it work for you? Am I the right person to deliver these lessons?
Do you need this workshop?
Nobody really needs coaching. People want it. But this workshop- well, you need it. Here is why (tell me if this speaks to you)!
- There is a war going on in your mind. You know you are battling with yourself and haven’t thought about or found a solution to this internal struggle.
- You constantly doubt or question your decisions and the current state of your life.
- You think about your life and are partly or wholly unsatisfied. You feel pain when you think about your connections with partners, colleagues, family and friends.
- You get an influx of ideas and don’t know what to do next.
- The concept of ‘time’ freaks you the hell out. You are haunted by the past, anxious about the future and feel there is not enough time.
- You get this crazy sense that there is something wrong with you.
Even if one of these applies to you, then you need this! You’ll learn real solutions and frameworks to support you with these struggles and propel you into true bliss and success.
Will this workshop ‘work’ for you?
There is no way around this answer.
It is nothing to do with what I do, and everything to do with what you do.
To make this workshop the best thing you have EVER done, you need to:
- Have a hugely open mind and willingness to hear all and allow what is meant to resonate really move you.
- Be totally ready for change.
- Deal with the fact that things can get a little messy. If there are tears and daunting realisations, that’s ok. The yucky parts lead to the biggest growth.
- Commit to a few actions that will make this even more worthwhile. The most common compliment I receive is that one hour of working with me is worth thousands more than the hour. This is because of the actions people take after our sessions. Do the same.
- Show up. Mind, body, spirit. Play 100%. Be uncomfortable. Open up. Listen to yourself throughout the workshop. Take notes. Ask questions. Be there.
Why am I the girl to teach this stuff?
- I am a teacher by training, passion and career. I’ve been in an official leadership role since 16 years old and have never ceased coaching because I love it too much. I know how to deliver the message in a way that achieves the deepest learning and results.
- I have had to get over the feeling of ‘not being good enough’. After school, I was so obsessed with not being ‘deserving’ that I would become paralysed (except the most horrendous crying fits), even though the next step was so obviously and surprisingly easy. Moving beyond this has given me success in relationships, sport and wealth.
- I grew up in a household where ‘lack’ was topic of conversation. Comments about money were rarely pleasant and resentful remarks about those who had money made me feel guilty about being rich.
- When I broke up with my first boyfriend I thought I was incapable of love and hated myself. I now have such a wonderful relationship that could seriously last forever because of the unexpected communication solutions I have learnt, trialled and come to love.
This is without mentioning the success others have has since working with me. Here are some results people have achieved (all of these cases worked in surprisingly short time frames):
- Taken their one person organisation into a 15 personnel business generating 50% more revenue with 500% more impact on the field. Personal satisfaction- CHECK!
- Cured their sugar addictions resulting in rapid and sustainable weight loss and unprecedented energy and health.
- Loving separated from their parents and moved into a healthy environment, out of the 'slums' of Australia.
- Manifested a remarkable relationship (after an awful break up) by radically shifting beliefs about sex and self-image.
Workshop Cost (and the deal with money)
- The 3 hour workshop is $200.
- Early registration comes with a free one to one session with me after our workshop. Immense bang for the buck.
- There is a hell of a lot more money that will come your way after this workshop. Set an intention to use this workshop to make more money.
- The more you pay for something, the more you hold yourself accountable. The more you tell the universe how damn serious you are about your life.
- We spend hundreds on shoes, unhealthy lunches out, social drinking, etc. often over that which is really good for us. To invest in yourself is the best use of your money. It is a gift to you and should take priority.
- I don’t have an ‘early bird’ fee (that’s how important it is for you to be accountable for your spending), BUT I do have some beautiful gifts for those who register before December. One includes a free post-workshop meet-up or phone call with me to come up with a specialised plan for your progress.
- Officially, I am accepting 2 part payments to make it more manageable for you, but if you need another payment plan, we can work that out too.
You can book tickets to the event here, but once you do, send me a quick email at email@example.com to tell me a bit about you and what you would really like support with. You may have questions too. Ask away, precious!
The Fine Print
- I take no more than 12 people per workshop. If you suggest this to a friend, please make sure you are both 100% committed to make something of this. No ‘tag-alongs’. You’ll be totally supported by myself and the other people in the room, so know that you instantly have a friend in me.
- If I like your vibe or notice something big you have to give the world, I may give you a follow up call about private coaching. That is an obligation to myself. I hope you don’t mind. You will be getting a personal coaching session with me if you register early.
- You may be invited to speak at this workshop, even for a few seconds. This can be hard for introverts, but know that I am introverted too and you will be totally supported.
WARNING: May cause radical change and blown minds!
Promise: You will have every inch of my love and support if you show up. You will have a friend for life. And, yes. You are GOOD ENOUGH to come!
Request: Share this with amazing people you know. Share with people in pain. Share with people you believe in, even if they don’t yet believe in themselves.
Keen to GO FOR IT?
Fill in the form below to tell me an itty bit about you before I can catch up with you.